M9200 HP/HT Foam Loop Rheometer
- Height: 26 in.
- Width: 28 in.
- Depth: 70 in.
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- The 9000 series products are all customizable.
Highest pressure and temperature rating of any foam rheometer in the world
Today's researchers must come to grips with some of the harshest environments on earth, and the M9200 HPHT Foam Rheometer hardware is intended to address their needs by providing a test environment that is more robust and realistic than any competing instrument available today can provide.
M9200 provides dynamic foam circulation condition instead of static condition, which results in foam separation. This unique feature of M9200 enables foam to be constantly circulated and sheared in the loop for achieving uniform foam properties during testing.
The integrated heat trace maintains a uniform temperature on all sample lines, further ensuring accurate test results.
The Grace Instrument M9200 HPHT Foam Rheometer is designed to simulate foam fracturing and acidizing processes under down hole conditions of temperature and pressure, while providing comprehensive data collection, including power law n' and k' values for future modeling. The M9200 computer-controlled automation package allows precise monitoring and variable flow-rate control.
|Dimensions: 28" height x 28" width x 70" depth|
|Weight: 270 lbs.|
|Operating Temperature: Ambient to 350°F|
|Working Pressure: Atm to 5,000 psi|
|Shear Rate: 0 to 1,500 S-1|
|Sample Volume: 115 ml|
|Accumulator: 500 ml capacity, 6,000 psi|
|Viewing Cell: Stereo microscope • Sapphire window|
|Dual Gas: CO2 or N2 gas injection for foam creation|
|PC (Included): Desktop PC with MS Win 8.1, M9200 PC software preinstalled.|
- Single or dual gas (CO2 and/or N2) foam testing capability.
- Continuous foam circulation ensures uniform foam properties.
- Constant foam circulation and shear.
- HPHT viewing cell allows testing of acid samples and ensures safe operation.
- Visual determination of foam half life and digital measurement of bubble size and distribution.
- Integrated heating trace ensures that all lines are subjected to a uniform temperature.
- Accumulator for testing high viscosity and/or corrosive samples.
- Viewing cell images can be digitized and processed digitally.
- Designed to handle fluids and gases at temperatures up to 350°F, under a working pressure up to 5,000 psi.
Downloads for the M9200 HP/HT Foam Loop Rheometer:
Read more about our instrument's technical applications within these scientific and academic publications:
Successful Application of Foamed Acid Stimulation on a Severely Perforation Damaged Horizontal Well with Perforations Behind Tubing
W. Ruksanor, J. Webers, E. Vargas, Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd., R. Gdanski and S. Vickery, Shell International Exploration and Production