M9115 Electrical Resistivity System
- Resistivity Measurement: 2 and 4 electrode
- Core Length: Up to 4 in.
- Core Diameter: 1.5 in.
- Pressure: Up to 10,000 psi
- Temperature: Room Condition
Electrical Resistivity at Overburden Condition
Grace Instrument's M9115 Electrical Resistivity System is designed to perform measurement of rock electrical resistivity at overburden conditions. It measures rock resistivity for both fully and partially brine saturated core samples and brine electrical resistivity at overburden condition.
M9115 includes a hydrostatic electrical core holder, with a hand pump for confining pressure generation, and a confining and pore pressure control panel for core desaturation.
The resistivity measurement is based on two and four electrode method. Water wet ceramic is used to retain gas and let the brine go out of the core sample. A burette is uSed to measure the brine expelled from the core to determine core saturation.
|Core Diameter: 1.5"|
|Core Length: Up to 4"|
|Resistivity Measurement: 2 and 4 electrodes|
|Pressure: Up to 10,000 psi|
|Temperature: Room Condition|
- Can perform measurement of rock electrical resistivity
- Choice of either fully or partially brine saturated core sample
- Resistivity Measurement based on two or four electrode method
- Includes core holder and hand pump for desaturation
- Burette used for core saturation determination