M9106 Automated Saturator
- Height: 17.5 in.
- Width: 22.4 in.
- Depth: 22 in.
- Weight: 22 lbs. (85 lbs. with cell)
- Pressure: up to 2,000 psi
- Core Cell Inside Diameter: 2 to 6 in.
- Core Cell Inside Length: 10 in. or specified
Automated saturation of core samples
Grace Instrument's M9106 Automated Saturator is a computer controlled saturator used for performing a sequence of vacuum and saturation cycles on both plug and full diameter core samples (option) in an automated mode.
This apparatus uses a vacuum to remove trapped air and a high pressure liquid pump to make sure the core samples are completely saturated. Dual thermocouples monitor the bath temperature to provide extra protection and prevent from hazardous situation. Pre-installed copper cooling coil cools down the temperature of bath quickly at the end of the test so that time between tests reduces significantly.
Designed for Simple Operation and Minimal Maintenance
The Windows®-based program permits the operator to open or close the valves, start and stop the high pressure pump, the vacuum pump, and run automatic saturation cycles. Operator involvement is minimal and the robust machine requires a minimal amount of maintenance.
|Dimensions: 17.5" height x 22.4" width x 22" depth|
|Weight: 25 lbs (just frame) or 85 lbs (total weight including cell)|
|Core Cell Inside Diameter: 2 to 6 inches|
|Core Cell Inside Length: 10 inches or specified|
|Pressure: 2,000 psi|
|Saturating Fluid: SS-316 Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply: 115/220V, 50Hz/60 Hz|
|Wetted Material: SS-316 Stainless Steel|
- Can perform core flood experiment with saturated rock sample
- Choice of saturator: Injects water or brine into sample
- Automatic pressure and valve control system
- Saturation cycle parameters can be customize during each step by operator
- Wetted materials of construction are SS-316 Stainless Steel
- Control console incorporates PC