M7550 Consistometer/SGS Tester
- Height: 64 in.
- Width: 34 in.
- Depth: 33 in.
- Weight: 650 lbs.
- Max Pressure: 35,000 psi | Max Temp: 600°F
Designed For Super-fast, Easy Operation via PC Control
The Grace Instrument M7550 Consistometer/SGS Tester was developed with laboratory efficiency in mind, enabling the operator to perform accurate, dependable test operations with minimal preparation time. The M7550 hardware design allows for testing cement slurries up to 600 °F with pressures as high as 30,000 psi.
The M7550 measures slurry consistency, or thickening time, by testing a sample of the cement slurry while the slurry is subjected to simulated downhole conditions of temperature and pressure. The custom PC software included with each unit allows the user to construct test sequences, run tests, and interpret test results quickly and efficiently.
Robust Components Provide Exacting Measurements
The Grace Instrument M7550 Consistometer/SGS Tester features a standard paddle, which rotates at speeds up to 250 rpm, and a rotating slurry cup, that is magnetically-driven to flow the cement slurry against the paddle. The torque applied to the paddle is measured by a servo used to determine the slurry consistency.
Simple Setup, Easy Operation, Reliable & Repeatable Testing
All hardware components are created in accordance with API recommendations. The cement sample is placed in a temperature and pressure-controlled cell and tested under the curing conditions that are specified by the user through the PC software.
64" height x 34" width x 33" depth
| Temperature Range:
Up to 600°F
Up to 30,000 psi
|Slurry Cup Rotation:
0 - 250 rpm
White Mineral Oil
240 V, 50/60 Hz
API Spec 10B-2 / ISO 10426-2
- Automatically conditions slurry
- Computer-controlled data logging
- Control panel optimized for ease of use
- Constant temperature control system
- Over temperature/pressure protection installed
- Designed for maximum accuracy and operator safety
- Comparison of current test data with historical test data
- Data analysis software compatible with MS Windows 8/8.1
- Automatic control from PC