M9140 Core Porosimeter
- Height: 12 in.
- Width: 16 in.
- Depth: 12 in.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- N/He: 200 psi min. | Core Diameter: up to 1.5"
Designed for Compact, Super-fast and Easy Operation
The Grace Instrument M9140 Porosimeter is used to measure the effective porosity of a core sample precisely. The effective porosity is the percentage of all the interconnected pore space to the whole core sample. The effective porosity is of great importance in considering the suitability of rocks or sediments of oil or gas reservoirs. The instrument is based on Boyle's Law to calculate the volume through pressure change during the expansion of helium or nitrogen.
Efficient & Dependable Design
A Micrsoft Excel® spreadsheet is provided to calculate the porosity using the pressure reading on the digital display. The instrument measures core samples with diameter up to 1" and length up to 2.5". Other sample holder sizes are available.
|Dimensions: 12" height x 16" width x 12" depth|
|Weight: 30 lbs.|
|Core Diameter: up to 1.5"|
|Core Length: up to 2.5"|
|Nitrogen/Helium Requirement: 200 psi minimum|
|Pressure Sensor Accuracy: 0.1% FSO|
|Power: 50 W|
- Air relief valve prevents over pressurization
- Calibration block included in the package
- Digital display of pressure and temperature
- Calculation spreadsheet included
- Compact size and easy to maintain
- Precision regulator and gauge for accurate pressure control
- Precise pressure transducer provides accurate pressure measurement
- Vacuum pump is optional for the evacuation of the core sample