M4070 HP/HT Filter Press
- Height: 25 in.
- Width: 8 in.
- Depth: 12 in.
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Rated Working Pressure: 1,800 psig | Max Temp: 500°F
Simple Operation and Dependable Measurement
The Grace Instrument M4070 HPHT Filter Press is designed to measure the effectiveness of a material being tested through pressurization. The M4070 HPHT Filter Press unit can be pressurized to 1,800 psig on the cell and up to 500 ml. The maximum operating temperature is 500°F.
The M4070 HPHT Filter Press is available in various component configurations to allow for greater flexibility in choosing the system and options that suit each individual need. Single or double opening cells accept different filter media.
|Dimensions: 25" height x 8" width x 12" depth|
|Weight: 50 lbs|
|Max Temperature: 500°F|
|Max Pressure: 1,800 psig|
|Heater Power: 800 W|
|Power Supply: 110/220 VAC, 50Hz or 60 Hz|
|Filtering Area: 3.5 in2|
|Sample Volume: 500 ml|
|Back Pressure Receiver Volume: 100 ml|
- Threaded cell and set screw cell available.
- Single and double opening cells available.
- Pressurization method includes CO2 Cartridges, bottled Nitrogen, or an in-house (user provided) source.
- Easy and safe to operate.
- Filter media includes the API standard Filter Paper, Ceramic Discs of several calculated porosities, and various mesh-sized screens.