M7500 LSM Ultra HP/HT Linear Swell Meter
- Height: 6 in.
- Width: 4 in.
- Depth: 2 in.
- Max Pressure: 30,000 psi | Max Temp: 600°
- China Patent: 102384966 A
- U.S. Patent No.: 8,434,355
U.S. Patent No.: 8,443,661
Patented add-on module
The patented Grace Instrument M7500LSM Ultra HPHT Linear Swell Meter is an add-on module for the M7500 Ultra HPHT Rheometer and provides an automated, ultra-high pressure and high temperature linear swell meter (up to 30,000 psi and 600°F). Like the dedicated Grace Instrument M4600 HPHT Linear Swell Meter, it is engineered to measure the volumetric expansion (or contraction) of a solid sample under simulated downhole conditions while saturating it with a fluid sample.
The Grace Instrument M7500LSM Ultra HPHT Linear Swell Meter module adds new functionality to the M7500 Ultra HPHT Rheometer as a new part of the existing line of M7500 add-on modules.
The M7500LSM functions are included within M7500daq™ data acquisition software. Test data collection can be customized in order to evaluate volumetric sample changes over various time quantities, and real-time data is displayed along with customized charts during the course of a test. Test data is easily exported into Microsoft™ Excel® for report generating either during a test or after a test is completed.
|U.S. Patents: 8,434,355 and 8,443,661|
|China Patent: 102384966 A|
|Dimensions: 6 inches tall x 4 inches wide x 2 inches deep|
|Temperature Range: Ambient (20° with chiller) to 600°F|
|Pressure Range: Atmospheric to 30,000 psi|
|Core/Wafer Diameter: 1.00 inch|
|Core/Wafer Length: 0.4 to 1.00 inch|
|Linear Resolution: 0.1% of full scale range|
|Maximum Linear Displacement: &plusmin; 0.6 inches|
|Computer Requirements: PC with Microsoft™ Windows® 9x/2000/XP/Vista/7|
- M7500LSM is an add-on module for M7500 Ultra HPHT Rheometer
- Patented M7500 Ultra HPHT Rheometer is capable of testing fluid viscosity under conditions of temperature and pressure ranging from atmospheric to 30,000 psi and from 20°F (with chiller) to 600°F.
- M7500 add-on modules provide powerful new functionality at a lower cost than competing, stand-alone instruments, while maintaining a single instrument footprint and merging seamlessly with your existing software training.
- More specifications and other information can be found on our M7500 Ultra HPHT Rheometer page.