M7910 Cement Compression Tester
- Weight: 700 lbs. (317 kg)
- Dual Measuring Range: 250/15 kN
The Grace Instrument M7910 Cement Compression Tester is designed
to test the compressive strength of cement under pressurized
conditions. Using a hydraulic pump and an electronic control system,
the M7910 Cement Compression Tester can compress standard
strength concrete samples of cylinders, cubes, or blocks, according to
API Standards and ISO Specifications.
The unit's programmable digital control system allows for configuration of test sequence algorithms to determine the compressive strength precisely. A dual measuring range in the same test chamber permits both flexural (low capacity range) and compression (nominal range) tests. Two pressure transducers enable testing on specimens with lower than expected strength values. Testing data can be saved and retrieved from the unit using an USB flashdrive or SD card.
In addition, the unit features a 5.7-inch PC-based, on-board, color touchscreen, which is both user-friendly and accurate during testing operations. The M7910 Cement Compression Tester is also compact in size to reduce laboratory space and extremely mobile so that it can be placed on either a benchtop or lab floor. For operator's safety, the M7910 includes an emergency switch at the top of the unit.
|Dual Measuring Range: 250/15 kN|
|Maximum Loading Rate: 13.5 lbs/min (0.06 kN/min)|
|Minimum Loading Rate: 50,00 lbs/min (178 kN/min)|
|Ram Travel: 1.77 in. (45 mm approximately)|
|Platens Diameter: 6.02 in. (153 mm)|
|Max Vertical Height Between Platens: 7.28 in. (185 mm)|
|Heater Power: 800 W.|
|Power Supply: 220 V, 50Hz or 60 Hz|
|Accuracy: Grade 1; ±1 % or better|
|Standards: API Spec 10A / ISO 10426|
|Weight: 700 lbs (317 kg)|
- Steel load frame assembly.
- Accurate and user-friendly 5.7-inch color touchscreen.
- Maximum vertical height between platens is 185mm, whereas the platens diameter is 153mm
- Precise compressive strength measurement based on API/ISO Standards.
- Control System is electronic and allows programming of ramping algorithms and test sequences.
- Emergency shutoff switch located at the top of the unit.
- Performs flexural and compression tests on cement samples.