Fluid Loss Tester
M7150 Stirred Fluid Loss Tester
- Height: 27 in.
- Width: 22 in.
- Depth: 18 in.
- Max Pressure: 2,000 psi | Max Temperature: 400 °F
The M7150 Stirred Fluid Loss Tester provides a reliable means to determine the fluid loss properties of muds and slurries under HPHT conditions.
It pre-conditions and tests cement slurry in the same cell vessel, removing the necessity of manually transferring heated slurry to another cell vessel, thus reducing operator contact with and danger to extremely hot slurry. The apparatus is designed to be safe, reliable, economic and easy to use.
The M7150 simulates down-hole conditions where slurry dehydration might occur. Cement slurry is poured into a vessel and heated by a heating jacket. A PID temperature controller controls the applied temperature as the slurry is stirred with a rotating paddle at 150 rpm according to API Specifications. Back pressure is applied to the back pressure receiver, where the filtrate is collected after it is forced through a filter medium. The fluid-loss rate is determined by the volume of filtrate collected per unit of time.
|Dimensions: 27" Height x 22" Width x 18" Depth|
|Max Temperature: 400 °F (204°C)|
|Max Pressure: 2,000 psi (13.8 Mpa)|
|Heater Power: 800 W.|
|Power Supply: 240 V, 50Hz or 60 Hz|
|Nitrogen Supply: 2000 psi - 2500 psi (13.8 Mpa - 17.2 Mpa)|
|Cooling Water Supply: 40 psi|
|Includes: Digital Temperature Controller with 1.0º resolution|
- Innovative designed cooling jacket rapidly cools testing cell to quickly start next test.
- New designed cell cap is interchangeable with older cells.
- Innovative designed paddle assembly is durable for extensive testing and easy to maintain.
- Heating jacket can be locked at 30° inclined angle for the easy installation and extraction of test cell.
- Programmable temperature controller increases the cell temperature at desired rate.
- Apparatus is in accordance with API Recommended Practice 10B-2.
- No need to transfer hot slurry.