M4090 HP/HT Filter Press
- Height: 34 in.
- Width: 15 in.
- Depth: 19 in.
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Max Pressure: 1,800 psi | Max Temp: 500°F
HP/HT Filtration measurement of Drilling Fluids
The Grace Instrument M4090 HP/HT Filter Press measures filtration properties of a drilling fluid under high temperatures and pressures. The M4090 simulates various downhole conditions using independent or dual opening cells that allow for the use of filter paper, mesh screen, and ceramic discs. Each unit functions as an independent testing station and can be stacked to conserve laboratory space.
Simple Design with High-Quality Features
The M4090 HP/HT Filter Press features primary and back regulators, a nitrogren pressure source, and a pressure test cell. The unit is also furnished with a height-adjustable heating jacket for easy cell loading. The temperature controller allows for control of the temperature. The M4090 is equipped with heavy-duty components that are able to withstand high pressure and high temperature, preventing hazardous conditions for operators during testing operations. The Grace Instrument M4095 Filter Press Threaded Cell is meant to accompany the M4090 unit and can be purchased separately.
|Dimensions: 34" height x 15" width x 19" depth|
|Weight: 50 lbs|
|Cell Size Volume: 175 ml|
|Maximum Temperature: 500°F|
|Maximum Pressure: 1,800 psi|
|Back Pressure Receiver Volume: 100 ml|
|Filtering Area: 3.5 in2|
|Pressure Source: Nitrogen|
|Power Requirement: 115V / 230 V|
|Heater: 800 W|
- Available with M4095 Filter Press Threaded Cell
- Safety mechanism enabled for pressurized cells
- Double opening cells accept various filter media
- Compatible with Grace Instrument M4095 Filter Press Threaded Cells
- Adjustable heating jacket for easy cell loading
- Temperature controller for easy temperature control
- Regulators and gauges are easy to replace.
- Easy to pressurize by avoiding heavy regulator manifold
- Able to combine multiple units