M1502 Core Saw
- Height: 29 in.
- Width: 23 in.
- Depth: 35 in.
- Weight: 172 lbs.
- Max Core Length: 12 in. | Max Core Diameter: 5 in.
M1502 Wet Cutting Core Saw
The precision-built saws are designed for rapid and accurate sawing of exploratory core specimens. Hard rock samples along with other dense material can be cut using the saw's 14-inch segmented diamond blade.
The adjustable height of the cutting head accomodates specimen sizes between 1 inch and 5 inches in diameter.
|Dimensions: 29" height x 23" width x 35" depth|
|Weight: 172 lbs|
|Max Core Length: 12 inches|
|Max Core Diameter: 5 inches|
|Min Core Diameter: 1 inch|
|Power Supply: 3 HP, 230V|
|Blade Capacity: 14 inches|
|Amperage: 12.5 Amp|
- Stay level blade guard gives 180° coverage at all times
- Blade shaft is built with sealed, permanently lubricated, heavy duty bearings
- Cast-aluminum structural components & jig welded steel frame assembly
- Convenient ON/OFF switch for operator safety
- Recoil spring return cutting head.
- Cast aluminum blade guard with stainless steel water tubes that will not bend or rust
- Adjustable water supply for maximum blade protection
- Thermally protected 3 HP Baldor motor on electric Saw
- Submersible electric water pump
- One-year limited warranty